Directions to Camp
Camp is located at 29646 Agoura Rd, CA 91301.
Scroll down for specific information about visiting in the off-season or drop-off/pick-up during the summer.
If You Are Stopping by During the Summer
For drop off/pick up during the camp season, you will want to use our main camp driveway, marked with Camp Kinneret signs.
Please note that the camp driveway will be closed between 9:00 – 9:30 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM for bus arrival and dismissal; during these hours, please park in our adjacent parking lot and walk up to the camp entrance.
Directions to our summer driveway
- Exit the 101 freeway at Kanan Rd. and head south (towards the beach)
- Turn right on Agoura Rd. (just past Jack-in-the-Box)
- Camp will be around the bend on your left-hand side on the Gateway Church property.
If You Are Stopping by in the Off-Season
During the off-season, we typically operate out of our winter office building, which is on the same site. We used to use the back driveway and parking lot for the off-season, however, we recently moved our office to the lower part of camp which you can access from the main summer driveway.
- Exit the 101 freeway at Reyes Adobe Rd. and head south (towards the beach)
- Turn left on Agoura Rd.
- Our office will be around the bend on your left-hand side in the gray and white building – look for a sign marked “Camp Kinneret Winter Office”