Tours & Visits
Come See Camp!
New families have the chance to meet our year-round team in person at one of our pre-enrollment tours in January. Please note that these tours are intended for adult parents/guardians, as activity areas will not yet be set up. Prospective campers are encouraged to attend our Spring Open Houses, which are designed for the whole family to enjoy!
- Pre-enrollment tour – Saturday, January 11th at 10:00 am
- Pre-enrollment tour – Tuesday, January 14th at 10:00 am
Additional Enrollment Tours
- Enrollment tour – Friday, January 31st at 10:30 am
- Enrollment tour – Friday, February 7th at 10:30 am
- Enrollment tour – Tuesday, February 18th at 10:30 am
To RSVP, simply email us or give the office a call!
Spring Open Houses
Stop by during our Spring Open Houses in March and April to tour the camp site, meet some of our summer staff members, and speak with our directors. Future campers will have the chance to say hello to our farm animals, make a craft, and enjoy some lemonade (made by our Camp Kinneret mermaids!). No RSVP necessary- simply swing by during Open House hours (plan to stay for about 40 – 45 minutes at least). We hope to see you there!
- Open House #1 – Sunday, March 29th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Open House #2 – Sunday, April 26th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
If you are unable to attend an Open House, we do schedule tours of the site on an as-needed basis. Call us or complete the form below for more information!
Want To Be Notified Of A Tour?
Occasionally, we are able to schedule additional tours outside of our January Pre-Enrollment Tours and our Spring Open Houses. If you would like to join our mailing list to receive notification of additional tour dates, please fill out the form below.