Summer 2021 will be here before we know it!
A few things to know about re-applying for next summer:
- All returning families will be sent re-application information at the end of 2020.
- For new and returning families alike, applying early offers you the best chance of receiving your first-choice day combination and bus stop.
- If your family experiences any changes during the off-season (new medical needs, changed family status, emerging or evolving behaviors, etc.), feel free to give us a call to set your child up for a successful summer!
Stay connected during the school year!
Although camp only runs during the summer, our camp community exists year-round! Here are a few ways to stay connected all year long:
- Participate in Camp Moves Me during the month of October! This nation-wide event raises money for campership funds, including Camp Kinneret’s! More information will be sent out in the month of September.
- Collect donation items for Sharing Smiles, our annual service event! Each November some of our summer staff volunteer their time to stop by camp family residences and pick up gently used items to donate to MEND in Pacoima. More information will be sent out later in the fall.
- Request an auction donation for your school fundraiser by emailing us.
- Host a CK Chat and introduce families from your school or neighborhood to Camp Kinneret! If you’d like to learn more about hosting this sort of parent-to-parent information session, just email Ryan.
- Reconnect and get a taste of camp at spring events like the Great Race of Agoura and our annual Open Houses.
- Send your favorite counselor or specialist a note either digitally or by mail! We are happy to forward emailed or mailed correspondence between campers and staff all year long.
We wish you all a happy, healthy school year!