Summer 2022 will be here before we know it!
A few things to know about re-applying for next summer:
- All returning families will be sent re-application information at the end of 2021.
- For new and returning families alike, applying early offers you the best chance of receiving your first-choice day combination and bus stop.
- If your family experiences any changes during the off-season (new medical needs, changed family status, emerging or evolving behaviors, etc.), feel free to give us a call to set your child up for a successful summer!
Stay connected during the school year!
Although camp only runs during the summer, our camp community exists year-round! Here are a few ways to stay connected all year long:
- Request an auction donation for your school fundraiser by emailing us.
- Host a CK Chat and introduce families from your school or neighborhood to Camp Kinneret! If you’d like to learn more about hosting this sort of parent-to-parent information session, just email Ryan.
- Reconnect and get a taste of camp at spring events like the Great Race of Agoura and our annual Open Houses.
- Send your favorite counselor or specialist a note either digitally or by mail! We are happy to forward emailed or mailed correspondence between campers and staff all year long.
We wish you all a happy, healthy school year!