As a classic camp program, we believe in exposing children to a variety of different activities, many of which they may not get to experience elsewhere! Here’s a quick overview of how activities work at camp:
- Each day features six rotating activity periods, which means that every day is different!
- Each day also features a swim period for every group, lunch, juice bars, and morning/afternoon assemblies.
- For more information about our swim program, click here.
- Activity periods are 30 – 40 minutes long.
- Many of our activities are led by our counselors. At some specialty areas the activity will be led by a specialist instructors, with the counselor remaining with the group throughout.
- Our program is progressive, so the activities that your camper participates in will change as they age.
- For a breakdown of which activities are available at each grade level, be sure to visit our age specific program pages here.
- We choose our activities intentionally to spur personal growth, encourage social interaction, and provide safe and age-appropriate challenges.
- We work hard to balance weekly schedules so that campers’ experiences are well-rounded and varied. Throughout the week your camper will enjoy activities falling into four general categories. Campers can also look forward to special events that take place throughout the summer! Click on each category to learn more: