Camper Health Form
The 2019 Camper Health Form will be available in the spring.
This form does NOT require a visit to your pediatrician.
All campers must have a completed 2019 Camper Health Form
on file in order to attend camp.
Completing your Camper Health Form is easy!
Before starting, please ensure that you have the following information available:
- You will be asked to confirm whether your child is up to date with the immunizations required by the California Department of Education. (Simply choose Yes or No)
- You will be asked to provide the actual month and year of the last tetanus shot or DPT.
- If your child is not up to date with one or more of the immunizations required by the California Department of Education, you must submit the immunization exemption request in the health form immunization section. You must also submit a note from your pediatrician meeting the requirements outlined on the immunization waiver form.
Camper Release Authorizations
- You will need the first and last names of people who may pick up your camper(s) from camp or the bus stop in your absence. We’ve learned from the past that it is best to include both partners when listing coupled family friends, grandparents, etc. just in case a spouse or partner is called upon unexpectedly to pick up a camper.
- Insurance Carrier, Insurance ID#, Group Number, Carrier Phone Number, Name of Insured, Relationship to Camper.
Please do not make any enrollment related requests on your camper health form (eg. friend requests, changes to your days or weeks, etc.). Please call the office directly for any enrollment questions or concerns.