Camper Health Form

The 2022 Camper Health Form is now available!

This form does NOT require a visit to your pediatrician.

All campers must have a completed 2022 Camper Health Form
on file in order to attend camp.


Completing your Camper Health Form is easy!


Before starting, please ensure that you have the following information available:

  • You will be asked to confirm that your child is up to date with the immunizations required by the California Department of Education Click here to learn more. (Simply choose Yes or No)
  • Note: You will be asked to provide the actual month and year of the last tetanus shot or DPT.
  • If your child is not up to date with one or more of the immunizations required by the California Department of Education you must submit the immunization exemption request in the health form immunization section. You must also submit a note from your pediatrician meeting specific requirements, also outlined on the immunization waiver form. The note must be written within 30 days of your child’s first day of camp and must say that, “to the best of their knowledge and belief, your child is and has been in normal good health and is free from all communicable or contagious diseases.” **If your child does not receive vaccinations due to medical reasons, please have your doctor include that information.
  • For Summer 2022, Covid Vaccinations will only be required for campers entering 8th and 9th grades in the fall. Please contact us if you have questions about this policy.

Camper Release Authorizations

  • You will need the first and last names of people who may pick up your camper(s) from camp or the bus stop in your absence. We’ve learned from the past that it is best to include both partners when listing coupled family friends, grandparents, etc. just in case a spouse or partner is called upon unexpectedly to pick up a camper.

Insurance Information

  • Insurance Carrier, Insurance ID#, Group Number, Carrier Phone Number, Name of Insured, Relationship to Camper.

Please do not make any enrollment related requests on your camper health form (eg. friend requests, changes to your days or weeks, etc.). Please call or email the office directly for any enrollment questions or concerns.


After clicking the button below:

  • Log in to your account with the username and password you used to submit your online application earlier this year.
  • Click on the orange button that says “View details.”
  • You will find links to Part 1 and Part 2 under “Forms.” Please make sure to complete both parts for each camper.
    Click here to complete your Camper Health Form