Camp Kinneret Emergency Alerts
We are safe at camp and continuing with the camp day!
We saw the lightening and heard the thunder, so We are monitoring weather conditions and are adjusting our day as needed. At this point, we have campers out of the water, off of high ropes, out of the boating pond, and we are not riding the ponies.
While this is not a normal situation for us to deal with in Southern California, we have prepared for this in the off chance that it happened. We will continue to monitor the weather and if necessary, we will move indoors and continue our day there.
Please plan to pick up your camper(s) at their regularly scheduled bus stop at the usual time. Depending on the location of your bus stop, traffic may be heavier than usual and we appreciate your patience should your bus be delayed.
Rest assured that we will continue to monitor weather condition and will update this message immediately should our status change. We ask that you monitor this page for updates rather than calling camp so that phone lines remain open for communication between our staff and our local officials.