Camper Health Form
The 2017 Camper Health Form is now available!
This form does NOT require a visit to your pediatrician.
All campers must have a completed 2017 Camper Health Form
on file in order to attend camp.
Completing your Camper Health Form is easy!
Before starting, please ensure that you have the following information available:
- You will be asked to confirm whether your child is up to date with the immunizations required by the California Department of Education. (Simply choose Yes or No)
- You will be asked to provide the actual month and year of the last tetanus shot or DPT.
- If your child is not up to date with one or more of the immunizations required by the California Department of Education, you must submit an immunization exemption request. You must also submit a note from your pediatrician meeting the requirements outlined on the immunization waiver form. To download an immunization exemption request, click here.
- You will be asked to provide the name and phone number(s) for two different emergency contacts that camp should try to reach if we cannot reach you or your spouse in the event of an emergency. One of these people should routinely be within 30-45 minutes of camp during the camp day.
- You will need the first and last names of people who may pick up your camper(s) from camp or the bus stop in your absence. We’ve learned from the past that it is best to include both partners when listing coupled family friends, grandparents, etc. just in case a spouse or partner is called upon unexpectedly to pick up a camper.
- Insurance Carrier, Insurance ID#, Group Number, Carrier Address (if known), Name of Insured, Relationship to Camper.
After clicking the button below, log in to your account with the username and password you used to submit your online application earlier this spring.
Please do not make any enrollment related requests on your camper health form (eg. friend requests, changes to your days or weeks, etc.). Please call the office directly for any enrollment questions or concerns.